Special properties for tungsten alloy weights
Here are some main advantages of tungsten alloy sailboat counterweights:
- High density- up to 18.5 g/cm3.
- Up to 65% denser than Lead.
- Up to 130% denser than Steel.
- Mechanical properties to suit either dynamic or static locations.
- Weakly Ferro magnetic.
- Non-magnetic, if specifically required.
- Safe and environmentally friendly alternative to Lead.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Easily machined.
- Easily mechanically joined, brazed or shrunk fit to other materials.
- Equivalents to most commercial specifications available.
Due to the special properties of tungsten heavy alloy, tungsten heavy alloy block is usually used in the counterweight of yacht, sailboats, submarines, etc.
Chinatungsten has vast experience in supply of tungsten alloy sailboat counterweights to different overseas yachts' manufacturers, always meeting even the most specific designs requirement.
Brick-shape tungsten alloy sailboat counterweights are the typically supplied in bulk quantities as raw material. Our client designs and machines the bricks into the integrated counterweight parts with tungsten alloy pins.
If you are the yacht producer, if you are in need of tungsten alloy sailboat counterweight, just feel free to contact our sales team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pictures of Tungsten Alloy Counterweight:
Name: Tungsten alloy sailboat counterweight iwht block shape